We are Hiring!
Position: Reception & Administrative Support
Job Type: Full time (40 hours per week), requiring a daily presence in our busy office.
Lake District Realty is a fast-paced locally owned Real Estate Brokerage with a focus on Waterfront properties in the Frontenac Region.
We are currently seeking a creative, detail oriented, energetic individual to join our team of professionals.
In this key frontline role, you will be providing administrative support in the process of connecting people with their dream home, cottage or property.
- Customer Service relations, in person, telephone and email inquiries
- Appointment Scheduling
- Creation of marketing materials
- Website data entry
- Input MLS information
- File Management
- October – May Monday to Friday, 9-5
- May – October Tuesday to Friday 9-5; Saturday 9-3: work 6 hours but get paid for 8
Skills & Abilities:
- Secondary School Diploma
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, PhotoShop, Social Media platforms,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to work independently and withing a team
- Knowledge of Real Estate considered an asset
Industry specific training will be provided.
-$17/hour starting wage
– Annual RRSP contribution
-Enrollment in Health Benefits program (upon completion of 3-month probationary period)
-3 personal paid days per year
-paid lunch hour
-2 weeks paid vacation
If you are a reliable, organized detail-oriented problem-solver, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by January 21, 2022