We are looking to fill this newly created position!
While not comprehensive, the basic scope of duties is outlined below and will, initially, be a part-time position from May through August. This will be 5 days per week being Tuesday through Saturday. We anticipate the position to grow to approximately 10 months per year in the future.
• Help develop creative concepts, messaging for campaigns and other strategic marketing initiatives
• Prepare various marketing materials (Online and paper).
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective clients, such as promotions and competitions
• Manage and maintain corporate website with up-to-date information
• Executes new listing launch including digital and print marketing packages. – Prepare advertising for all new listings to include creating marketing materials such as feature sheets/ property flyers, postcards, “Thank You” cards
• Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences (blogs, newsletters), track and evaluate marketing efforts, prepare periodic status reports as required
• Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media
• Ongoing social media management (create regular posts and monitor interactions).
• Conceptualize design and produce visual content adapted for each platform.
• Develop and Execute a social media strategy to increase engagement and grow our following on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Company Webpage, YouTube; publish and promote content on social media
Represent Lake District Realty in its role as a Frontenac Ambassador with INFrontenac.
Saturdays will consist of booking showings for Lake District Realty and outside brokerages
Assisting the Client Care & Office Co-ordinator as required
If working in a real estate brokerage whose niche is waterfront properties sounds of interest to you, please forward your resume to Martina@LakeDistrictRealty.com for consideration by April 6, 2020.